Introduction to the D-Terminal
The D-Terminal was released in conjunction with the D-3's for Digimon Season 2. The functions of the D-Terminals are as follows.
- Analyzer: Select this option to battle another Digimon. The Digimon's data will be added to the Picture Book and the opponent Digimon will register a normal battle, the D-Terminal doesn't battle.
- Single Play:
- Coliseum: Starts a battle with a Digimon who will get added to your dictionary if you beat it.
- Digimon: Two options.
- Analysis (Kaiseki): Solve the puzzles to unlock the specific Digimon.
- Translation: Translates Japanese to Digicode.
- Picture Book (Zukan):
- Digimon Zukan: It lets you page though your Digimon Picture Book. Scroll through the Digimon, if you find a Digimon with a down arrow press down and select that Digimon. Find another compatible Digimon and you can merge them to create a Digimental. Your Digimon will remain there, so you can create infinite Digimentals.
- Cage: Select 5 Digimon to battle with in the Coliseum.
- Check the Data of your 5 Digimon.
- Register (Touroku): Add Digimon to the cage.
- Release (Kaijo): Remove Digimon in the cage.
- Digimental: This is where you browse your Digimental and lets you combine them. Select three Digimentals to combine them with the combinations below.
- Data Communication: Connect and Battle other Electronic Toys. Transfer Items.
- T-Battle: Battles Digivices, D-3's, etc. Similar to a Coliseum Battle.
- D-Battle: Battle Digivices, D-3's, etc.
- DM: Digimon V-Pet
- DMP: Digimon Pendulum
- D.Vice: Original Digivice
- D-3: The D-3 Digivice
- DMT: Digimon Terminal
- DM-Trade: Trades or Transfers Digimentals with the D-3 and D-Terminal
- WS Communication: Battle and Trade with the WonderSwan games.
- D-Battle: Battle with a WonderSwan game.
- DM Trade: Trade/Transfer Digimentals with the WonderSwan.
- Transmission (Data Soushin): Trades Digimon entries with the WonderSwan games.
- Clock (a clock)
- Alarm (turn on/off, set alarm)
- Timer (counts down, can be set for 1-60 minutes, can be stopped and started again)
- Reset (lets you set the time)
- Sound On/Off
***NOTE*** Should you for any reason want to reset your D-Terminal follow the next set of instructions.
- Turn off your D-terminal.
- Press reset while holding down A and B, and a black screen will come up.
- Press the arrow pad to the right to get the "Test Mode" menu.
- Select the new option with the 'A' Button. (It will have the letters "ROM" in English with some Japanese text)
- Allow it to go through all 3 or 4 screens.
- Press the B Button on the final screen to go back to the black screen.
- Turn the D-terminal off and on again.
To get the Digimentals of Kindness and Miracles (You can only get these two on the D-Terminal to transfer) or other Digimentals you haven't got on your D-3 you can use the D-Terminal to help you in one of two ways.
- Digimental Merging
Combine the Digimentals with these combinations.
- Digimental of Courage: Friendship + Knowledge + Hope
- Digimental of Friendship: Sincerity + Knowledge + Light
- Digimental of Love: Light + Hope + Courage
- Digimental of Purity -- Love + Light + Kindness
- Digimental of Knowledge: Courage + Friendship + Love
- Digimental of Sincerity: Friendship + Knowledge + Light
- Digimental of Light: Courage + Sincerity + Hope
- Digimental of Hope: Friendship + Knowledge + Sincerity
- Digimental of Miracles: Kindness + Hope + Purity
- Digimental of Kindness: Courage + Friendship + Light
- Digimon Merging
Combined Digimon that you have analyzed.
- Digimental of Courage: MetalGreymon + Paildramon, WarGreymon + Imperialdramon
- Digimental of Friendship: WereGarurumon + Paildramon, MetalGarurumon + Imperialdramon
- Digimental of Love: Garudamon + Silphymon, Hououmon + Valkyrimon
- Digimental of Purity: Lillymon + Silphymon, Rosemon + Valkyrimon
- Digimental of Knowledge: AlturKabuterimon + Shakkoumon, HeraclesKabuterumon + Vikemon
- Digimental of Sincerity: Zudomon + Shakkoumon, Preciomon + Vikemon
- Digimental of Light: Angemon + HolyAngemon, Angemon + Angewomon
- Digimental of Hope: HolyAngemon + Seraphimon, HolyAngemon + Angewomon
- Digimental of Miracles: HolyDramon + Seraphimon
- Digimental of Kindness: Wormmon + Stingmon