Version1.0/1.5 Version2.0/2.5 Version3.0/3.5 Version4.0/4.5 Version5.0/5.5 VersionZero

Version 5.0/5.5 - Metal Empire

***Baby***
To get Choromon:
Born from Egg
To get Kapurimon:
Choromon: Wait 1 hour

***Child***
To get ToyAgumon:
Kapurimon: -2 Calls
To get Kokuwamon:
Kapurimon: 3-4 Calls
To get Hagurumon:
Kapurimon: 5+ Calls

***Adult***
To get Greymon:
ToyAgumon: -2 Calls, Training 30+ times
Hagurumon: -1 Calls, Training 30+ times
To get Revolmon:
ToyAgumon: -2 Calls, Training -29 times
Kokuwamon: -2 Calls, Training 30+ times
To get Tankmon (Pendulum 5.0):
ToyAgumon: -3 Calls, Training 25+ times
Kokuwamon: -2 Calls, Training -29 times
Hagurumon: -1 Calls, Training -29 times
To get Thunderballmon (Pendulum 5.5):
ToyAgumon: -3 Calls, Training 25+ times
Kokuwamon: -2 Calls, Training -29 times
Hagurumon: 0 calls, Training -29 times
To get Clockmon:
ToyAgumon: 3+ Calls, Training -24 times
Kokuwamon: 3+ Calls, Training 20+ times
To get Guardromon:
Kokuwamon: -3 Calls, Training -19 times
Hagurumon: 2+ Calls, Training 25+ times
To get Mechanorimon:
Hagurumon: 2+ Calls, Training -24 times

***Perfect***
To Get MetalGreymon:
Greymon/Revolmon: 2 or fewer calls, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
To Get Andromon (5.0)/Cyberdramon (5.5):
This is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Vaccine Adult + Second Vaccine Adult
First Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
First Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
First Vaccine ADULT + Second Vaccine PERFECT
Second Vaccine ADULT + Second Vaccine PERFECT
To Get Knightmon:
Tankmon (5.0)/Thunderballmon (5.5)/Clockmon: 4 or less calls, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
To Get BigMamemon:
This is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
First Data Adult + Second Data Adult
First Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
Second Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
To Get Megadramon:
Garudamon/Mechanorimon: 1 or less calls, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
To Get WaruMonzaemon:
This is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Data Adult + First Virus Adult
Second Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
Second Data Adult + First Virus Adult
First Virus Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT
Second Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT

***Ultimate***
To Get WarGreymon:
MetalGreymon/Andromon (5.0)/Cyberdramon (5.5): No Calls, over 60% Win Ratio
To Get MetalGarurumon:
This is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Data Perfect + Second Data Perfect
Second Data Perfect + First Data Perfect
To Get Mugendramon (5.0)/VenomVamdemon (5.5):
This is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Virus Perfect + Second Virus Perfect
Second Virus Perfect + First Virus Perfect


Pendulum Version 5 Evo Chart
Click to Enlarge


Pendulum Version 5.5 Evo Chart
Click to Enlarge


For reference:

  1. A Call is when the 'Call' icon is lit up and your Digimon cries out, you have 20 minutes or less to respond before it goes out by itself. Your Digimon will only do this when its hearts run out or it gets sick/dying. It will also do this when its time to turn out the lights. You also have 20 minutes to clean the screen when it poops before its is counted as a Call.
  2. A Sleep Disturbance is waking it up during its sleep, if it doesn't get its 8 hours of sleep its DP won't be restores so be careful. Training only counts for evolution when successful.
  3. To get a Perfect Digimon keep this under advisement. A Win Ratio of 40% gives you a 1/5 chance of evolution. 60% or more gives you a 1/4 chance and, 80% will give you 1/2 chance of evolution. So even meeting the 30+ battle may still not be enough for evolution. To ensure an even greater chance, battle during the Child stage and achieve as high of a Win Ratio as you can prior to evolving into Perfect.
  4. If your Digimon dies after a full life and was taken very well care of, it may leave behind an egg. This is what is called a "Traited Egg" and once hatched it will give you an extra 10% of evolving to Perfect. The results are cumulative also, so numerous generations of Traited Eggs will add 10% for each generation.

For easier reference on Jogres combinations refer to The Jogres Mix n Matcher.